INTEGRATIVE HEALTH WEIGHT LOSS CENTER is offering a new weight loss program that is helping men and women lose up to 1 pound and more, per day on the program! This Physician Developed program has already helped thousands of people lose weight. More than they’ve ever lost trying any other program. The results are real, the people are real, and the testimonials are real. Results can vary from one patient to the next.
Our INTEGRATIVE HEALTH WEIGHT LOSS CENTER program took years to develop and perfect, but the results have been amazing! And the best part, exercise is not required for you to lose weight! Yes, INTEGRATIVE HEALTH WEIGHT LOSS CENTER can help you lose 20-40 pounds or more without having to exercise.
We will treat each patient as a unique individual with specific health needs and wants. Our primary goal is to add more life and energy to your living through a holistic approach, whereby we treat the entire person, not just their symptoms. We commit to present a program of wellness for our patients so they may gain the preventative benefits associated with HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. To accomplish this, we will strive to act as educators, healers, and health caretakers so we may be able to bring the health benefits of losing weight within the understanding and availability to all. This will allow others to experience all aspects of having a healthy body. Our mission is to help you reach your health goals for the rest of your lifetime, and for generations to come.
Our Core Values
6. Personal Growth
1. Health – Our bodies are our temple. Having respect for our bodies and personal responsibility is crucial to well being. We believe the body is a naturally self healing/regulating masterpiece. When incorporating a healthy lifestyle with an in tune nervous system, great health results.
2. Responsibility – Taking responsibility is a necessary step for improving health regardless the starting point. Responsibility with time, schedules and financials are also necessary.
3. Education – Knowledge is necessary to make any decision. Decisions on health care are some of the most important in one’s life. Without health, nothing else matters. We attract educated individuals and strive to further their health and lifestyle education.
4. Happiness – We hope you come in as happy as when you leave. Health is a journey not a destination. We expect patients to look up to our affect and attempt to match the happiness and love we pour out daily.
5. Energy – The #1 goal for Chiropractors is increasing functional capacity for expressing life. We want you to be energized / uplifted / inspired both mentally and physically through the processes and care at Richmond Weight Loss.
6. Personal Growth – Health is not an act, pill or an adjustment. Health is the expression of ones total self. We expect our patients to learn and gain information while under care in our office to fully express themselves. Biochemical, physical and neuro-emotional topics are presented regularly to aid in personal growth success.
7. Support – We value our family by giving them our best care as we also get the care needed for our own proper growth. Your family is extremely important to us and we look forward to taking care of all of them. Sharing the growth you receive, with your family and community, while under care is something we expect out of our patients. We too, consider the community we live in as family and encourage community outreach and charity support.
If you live in or near Richmond, Virginia, and you’re ready to start losing weight, contact us today. Slots are filling up fast and we can only accept 25 new patients a week at this time. If you’ve failed to lose weight before or simply don’t have the time, INTEGRATIVE HEALTH WEIGHT LOSS CENTER is your solution. Contact us today and learn how we can help.
Dr. Jason Hurst is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Richmond, VA community.
Dr. Jason Hurst, DC, treats patients of all ages. Dr. Hurst’s primary areas of treatment are: Chiropractic, Decompression, Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Nutrition. Dr Hurst is the director of Integrative Health Spine And Disc Center… the largest Laser clinic in Virginia to eliminate chronic pain. Dr. Hurst works with athletes in all sports and competition levels to help boost their performance through proper joint movement and nutrition. Dr. Hurst also believes that integrating proper diet and nutrition into your life are the most important aspects of overall health and well being.
Logan College of Chiropractic
St. Louis, MO
Dr. Jackye Kim, DC is a licensed Chiropractor and is qualified in Acupuncture serving the Richmond, VA community.
Dr. Jackye Kim, DC uses a “whole person approach”. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Jackye Kim, DC is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
University of Illinois
Logan College of Chiropractic
St. Louis, MO